Sylmasta AB epoxy putty is our original formulation repair putty which has numerous uses in maintenance and manufacturing applications.
AB Original is ceramic-filled making it harder wearing and stronger than most other epoxy putties. It has a working time of up to two hours, allowing for the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins. This longer work time also allows for more to be mixed in one go, minimising waste.
Sylmasta AB bonds to metal, wood, brick, masonry, concrete, porcelain, ceramics, clay pipes and most plastics. It can be used for interior or exterior repairs and underwater. Once cured, it can be tapped, drilled, screwed, sawed, machined, ground, filed, or painted.
Three colours of Sylmasta AB Original Epoxy Putty are currently available and AB can be purchased in bulk quantities for larger projects. If you require customisation of Sylmasta AB, then please contact us. Our technicians can produce custom coloured epoxy to suit jobs including brick repair and concrete repair.
How to use Sylmasta AB Original Epoxy Putty for maintenance and repair
Sylmasta AB comes in two separate parts. You mix part A and B together in even quantities by volume or weight and knead until thoroughly mixed.
The two hour work time enables Sylmasta AB to be used in more complex jobs. It achieves a full cure in 24 hours and is resistant to water, chemicals, and temperature extremes.
Sylmasta AB Original Epoxy Putty contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It won’t shrink or pull away when setting. The unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
Benefits of Sylmasta AB Original Epoxy Putty
- Two hour working time allows for complex repairs to be carried out and minimises waste
- Ceramic-filled for super strength and can be worked without cracking or tearing
- Bonds to metals, wood, brick, masonry, concrete and most plastics
- Can be custom-made to colour match a specific repair
Sylmasta AB Epoxy Putty plumbing applications
- Repairs breaks and chips on tiles and ceramics
- Levels toilets, sinks and basins on uneven floors
- Fills and seals gaps
- Replaces damaged grout
Sylmasta AB Epoxy Putty maintenance and repair applications
- Repairs damaged concrete and paving slaps
- Fills drill holes in masonry and walls
- Insulates electrical components
Sylmasta AB Epoxy Putty industrial applications
- Can be used to make prototypes
- Repair components in the required colour and fills holes
- Seals cable glands and joints and can be used for insulating electrical cables
Sylmasta AB Epoxy Putty Marine applications
- Works underwater
- Has been used to repair boats and surf boards