Sylmasta AB is a hard-wearing, ceramic-filled adhesive repair putty with multiple uses in manufacturing & maintenance. The two-part formula is easily mixed by hand and the long working time allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins. Once cured, it can be tapped, drilled, screwed, sawed, machined, ground, filed, or painted.
Suitable for interior or exterior use, Sylmasta AB is resistant to water, chemicals, and temperature extremes. It contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable, releases no noxious fumes and it won’t shrink or pull away when setting. The unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
Unlike faster-curing products, Sylmasta AB has a long working time which means that more can be mixed in one go, saving time and minimising waste.
- Used for the fabrication of parts
- Fills large holes and gaps in assemblies, castings, machinery & concrete
- Pack out cable glands
- Level unstable machinery, sinks etc.
- Industrial equipment repair, maintenance and construction
- Underwater repairs
- Repair joints in swimming pools
- Repair damaged tiles
Suitable for Bonding to Most Substrates:
- Clay Pipes
- Most plastics (not Polyolefins like LDPE, HPDE, PP)
- 2 hour working life means minimal waste
- Can be machined
- Easy to apply
- Smooth finish, with good adhesion
- Can be worked without cracking or tearing
- Available in White, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Brown, Grey
Available in Bespoke Colours
Available in a range of colours and bulk quantities for large projects. Please contact Sylmasta for more information.
- Repairs breaks & chips on tiles & ceramics
- Levels toilets & basins on uneven floors
- Fills & seals gaps
- Replaces damaged grout
Sylmasta A+B can be used to repair damaged concrete and paving slaps, fill drill holes in masonry, fill holes in walls etc, packing cables, insulating electrical components.
Sylmasta A+B can be used to make prototypes, repair components in the required colour and for filling holes. It can also be used for sealing cable glands and joints and for insulating electrical cables.
Surf Boards and Boats Sylmasta A+B has been used to repair surf boards and boats, with the colour matched to help hide the repair.