Superfast Copper Stick is a copper-filled epoxy putty which makes quick and permanent repairs to copper, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous metals.
It seals leaks on copper pipe joints or where a pipe has been accidentally cut, meaning that domestic hot water pipes and vessels can be restored to service after one hour. Superfast Copper Stick is WRAS approved so it is safe for use with drinking water.
Superfast Copper Epoxy Putty Details
Superfast Copper Stick is suitable for interior or exterior use. It is resistant to water, chemicals and temperature extremes.
It is easy to use – simply tear off the required amount of expoxy putty from the stick, knead it by hand and apply to the damaged pipe. The Epoxy Putty has a work life of approximately 3 minutes. Within 5-10 minutes it will harden and form a cohesive bond. After 1 hour, the system can be put back into service.
It contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It won’t shrink or pull away and the unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
Repairs made with Superfast Copper Stick can be overwrapped with SylWrap Bandage for a fast, long-lasting, high-pressure repair. SylWrap is also WRAS approved.
- Repairs copper, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous metals
- Bonds to damp or slow leaking surfaces
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- WRAS Approved so safe to use with drinking water
- Seals leaks in pipes and elbows and is great for freeze-breaks
- The epoxy putty is copper-filled for permanent repairs
- It easy to apply
- Quick working – repairs leaking plumbing inside of 15 minutes