Superfast Aqua Epoxy Putty Stick is a fast setting epoxy putty which has been specially formulated to bond with and repair surfaces in wet and underwater conditions.
It has water resistant properties which enable long-lasting underwater repairs to be carried out in swimming pools, spas, hot tubs, and ponds. It bonds tiles together, replaces grout and can be used as a filler to repair chips and cracks.
Superfast Aqua is effective in both freshwater and saltwater environments, making it ideal for fixing boat decks and hulls.
It sets white and bonds with ceramics, fibreglass, concrete, glass, metals, many plastics and wood. Within an hour of applying Superfast Aqua, systems can be put back into full use.
How to carry out an underwater repair using Superfast Aqua Epoxy Putty Stick
Superfast Aqua comes in a pre-formatted 114g stick. To use, you simply cut off the required amount of putty from the stick and knead it by hand. The initial Aqua Stick is green but as it is kneaded, the dye within the epoxy becomes white to indicate a successful mixing.
Whilst soft, the putty is pushed into holes and cracks in underwater surfaces where it will fill the hole and set rock hard. For bonding, you apply the putty and use it to attach the pieces requiring repair together.
Superfast Aqua has a work life of approximately 15 minutes. Within 20-30 minutes, it will harden and form a cohesive bond. A full repair is completed in one hour.
It contains no solvents or VOC’s, it is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It will not shrink or pull away and the unused portion of Aqua Stick stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
For large scale underwater repairs, please see our Sylmasta AB Original Epoxy Putty. Sylmasta AB has a longer working time of up to two hours, allowing for the material to be better shaped and formed as needed before curing begins.
Benefits of a Superfast Aqua Epoxy Putty Stick
- Specially formulated for use in wet and underwater environments
- Cures to a white colour to match tiles and underwater pipes
- Easy to use – simply cut off the putty, knead by hand and apply
- Repairs can be carried out in under 15 minutes
- Underwater repairs in swimming pools, spas, hot tubs, and ponds
- Resistant to freshwater and saltwater for fixing boats and other vessels
- Fills chips and cracks, bonds tiles, replaces grout
- Bonds and repairs fibreglass, ceramics, concrete, glass, metals, wood, and many plastics