SylWrap Standard Pipe Repair Kit is designed for repairing leaking pipes where flow can be isolated.
Repairs can be carried out inside of 30 minutes to pipes made from steel, stainless steel, copper, malleable iron, GRP, ceramic, clay, concrete, rubber and most plastics. The kit is WRAS approved meaning it is safe to use with drinking water.
SylWrap Standard Pipe Repair Kit details – To Repair Leaking Pipes
Each kit contains Superfast Epoxy Putty and SylWrap Bandage. The Superfast Putty is hand-kneaded and applied to the pipework to seal the leak, fill cracks, remove step from leaking joints and smooth off pitting.
The SylWrap Bandage is then applied over the top of the Superfast Putty, providing a fast, effective and permanent repair. The kit resists pressure up to 30bar and temperatures of 200ºC and it can be used on pipes carrying hot and cold water and chemicals.
When flow cannot be stopped, then the SylWrap Universal Pipe Repair Kit can be used to fix leaks where pressure cannot be isolated.
For multiple repairs, the SylWrap Pipe Repair Contractor Case contains enough products to carry our several fixes to live leaks, making it ideal for regular users.
- Repairs leaking joints, pinhole leaks and cracks
- WRAS approved so safe to use with drinking water
- Resistant to water, chemicals and temperature extremes
- Offers a low-cost alternative to replacing pipes
- Easy to use and repairs leaks inside of 30 minutes
- Increases pressure resistance
- Improves longevity and chemical resistance of pipes
Repairs made using a SylWrap Standard Pipe Repair Kit
- Furniture Workshop, United Kingdom: Repair of leaking pipework in a sprinkler system
- Hotel, United Kingdom: Leaking cast iron wastewater pipe above a poular guestroom
SylWrap Standard Pipe Repair Kit Size Guide