Metal Bond Rapid is a grey, fast curing adhesive/filler, with excellent adhesion to most rigid materials.
It can be used as a filler and adhesive for metal castings, automotive parts, models and test rigs and for repairing metal, brick, plaster, wood and fibreglass objects. Metal Bond Rapid does not drip or run when applied to vertical surfaces due to its unique thixotropic formulation.
After mixing, Metal Bond Rapid begins to set in 5 minutes at 20°C. It is ready for light duty handling in 30 minutes, with functional strength in 60 minutes and ultimate strength in 24 hours.
- Rapidly repair pin hole leaks, cracks and pitting in pipes and tanks
- Used for the ultra-fast repair of pipes, fittings and equipment
- Industrial equipment repair, maintenance and construction
- Can be tapped, drilled, screwed, sawed, machined, ground etc.
- Sets a dark metallic grey