Sylmasta AB Rapid 5 Minute is a hard-wearing, ceramic-filled, fast-setting epoxy putty with multiple uses in manufacturing and maintenance. The hand-kneadable consistency eliminates drips and runs, facilitates adhesion to the substrate, and allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins.
It bonds to metal, wood, brick, masonry, concrete, porcelain, ceramics, clay pipes and most plastics. It has multiple uses in manufacturing and maintenance. Sylmasta AB Rapid 5 Minute comes in a range of colours and is suitable for use underwater. Once cured, it can be tapped, drilled, screwed, sawed, machined, ground, filed, or painted.
Sylmasta AB Rapid 5 Minute Fast-Setting Epoxy Putty Details
Sylmasta AB Rapid 5 Minute is suitable for interior or exterior use and it is resistant to water, chemicals, and temperature extremes. The fast-setting epoxy putty contains no solvents or VOC’s, is non-flammable and releases no noxious fumes. It won’t shrink or pull away when setting. The unused portion stays fresh for future use when saved in its original package.
Sylmasta AB Rapid 5 Minute is available in a range of colours and bulk quantities for large projects. Please contact Sylmasta for more information.
- 5 minute working life for fast application
- Smooth finish, with good adhesion
- Can be machined
- Easy to apply
- Can be worked without cracking or tearing
- Available in white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, brown or grey
- Repairs breaks and chips on tiles and ceramics
- Levels toilets, sinks and basins on uneven floors
- Fills and seals gaps
- Replaces damaged grout
- Repairs damaged concrete and paving slaps
- Fills drill holes in masonry and walls
- Insulates electrical components
- Can be used to make prototypes
- Repair components in the required colour and fills holes
- Seals cable glands and joints and can be used for insulating electrical cables
- Works underwater
- Has been used to repair boats and surf boards