High Temperature RED 375 rubber is the only grade of moulding rubber for the casting of white metals.
It sets moderately hard and offers good protection against chemicals and environmental contamination, shock and vibration. 375 moulding rubber is also used to encapsulate sensitive electrical and electronic assemblies.
Red - Comes complete with hardener - add 0.25 to 1% of hardener to the rubber.
- Pot Life: 60 minutes.
- De-mould: 4 hours
- Mixed viscosity: 40,000 mPas
- Shore A hardness: 61°
- Elongation at break: 131%
- Tensile strength: 4.77 MPa
- Tear strength: 8.10 kN/m
- Young's modulus: 4.18 MPa
- Service temperature: -60°C Max
- Service temperature: 250°C
- Surface Resistivity: ASTM D-257 ohm
- Dielectric Strength: ASTM D-149 20kV/mm
- Power Factor at 1MHz: BS903 Part C3 2.5E-3
- High Temperature Rating
- Good flow properties
- Chemically resistant