This engineering grade silicone adhesive sealant cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal and adhesive. It is specifically designed for automotive and glazing applications.
Its high strength makes it an excellent flexible sealant and gap filling adhesive. It will not crack or shrink, has high bond strength to metal, wood glass, G.R.P, UPVC, brick and plastics.
(Please note – Sylmasta RTV Silicone requires an applicator gun. If you would like to apply a sealant without an applicator gun then please see our section on Sylmasta RTV Silicone Sealant Power Pack)
- Rocker covers
- Sump pans
- Water pumps
- Cam covers
- Gear boxes
- Oil pumps and more
- Coating conventional gaskets to improve the seal.
- Permanently flexible
- Quick curing
- Low dirt pick up
- Temperature resistant to 250°C
- Waterproof seal
- Sealing glass to glass
- Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and cladding
- Sealing around worktops and laminated panels
- Refrigeration and hygiene seal.