AllWeld 712 does not contain dichloromethane, making it a safer alternative to Tensol 12.
Sylmasta AllWeld 712 is formulated for high strength bonds to acrylic and Perspex sheet. AllWeld 712 contains advanced acrylic polymers dissolved in a solvent for high clarity and fast bond speed. Unlike other solvent-based systems, AllWeld 712 does not contain dichloromethane, which has growing concern as a possible carcinogen. Instead, it uses a safer, renewable alternative, making it safe to use and improving performance, such as faster handling strength and superior optical clarity.
- Manufacture of internal signage (not for external use, see AllWeld 770)
- High strength bonds to cast acrylic and Perspex sheet
- Bonding acrylic and Perspex in the manufacture of point-of-sale displays
- Assembling acrylic fabrications with clear bond-lines
- Handling strength in 3 hours
- Stronger-than-substrate adhesion to acrylic
- High optical clarity
- Excellent edge bonds to acrylic