Structural gel with high strength and stiffness for ‘hard to bond’ engineered plastics, such as nylon based alloys, epoxy composites, modified polyesters, many plastics and other different materials.
- High strength bonds to load bearing metals, plastic, wood, etc..
- Glueing hard-to-bond plastics
- Bonding metal fasteners to moulded composite parts
- Bonding large diameter 2 part GRP mouldings
- Bonding automotive carbon fibre body panels
- Bonding GRP in the marine industry
- Bonding dissimilar metals for trailer fabrication
- Bonding aluminium
- Handling strength in 30 minutes
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Minimal surface preparation
- Can fill gaps up to 4mm
- Can be applied vertically
Slower Cure Speed
Fill Gaps up to 4mm